Your Erasmus in Milan has just begun and you have a great desire to get to know Italy and make
Well! Saturday 3 March there will be the event for you! In parallel to the International Champions
Cup (a sporting event that will take place in Milan) ESN Iulm will take you to visit Pavia, a beautiful
city that is located near Milan.
Here you will meet many other Erasmus students who will make the travel with you!
But that is not all! After the city tour in Pavia, we will return to Milan to have an aperitivo with all
the Erasmus students and all those who took part in the International Students Cup and after,
there will be a disco party. All is included in the price!
PRICE: 20 €
The price includes:
- Milan-Pavia round trip by bus;
- Pavia city tour;
- lunch (in Pavia);
- aperitivo (in Milan);
- party (in Milan);
- welcome kit.
- 11.00 am. : meeteng point at Famagosta
- 11.30 am or 12.30 pm : departure by bus to Pavia (there will be two starting turns)
- 1.00 pm or 2.00 pm : city tour of Pavia (according to the departure bus timetable)
- 4.00 or 5.00 pm : return in Milan by bus
- 5.00 or 6.00 pm: free time
- 7.30 pm: aperitivo
- 11.30 pm: party ((Moving by foot/public transport and autonomous return)
If you participate in the trip to Pavia you must fill out this form: http://bit.ly/2G7Wxc0
We will soon tell you more details about the program of the event!
- An ESNcard of this section required.